SEPB Flush mounted electro-mechanical lock
The lock for all your interior access control.
The new unmissable 100% configurable Guidotti lock, you choose your options:
- With or without Guidotti strike.
- Power supply available on the strike
- Impulse electromechanical lock
- Controlled dorr handle, free exit by door handle.
- Automatic and systematic locking even without electricity
- Compatible with universal strike
- Autonomous mechanical operation without electricity
- Reversible at installation
- Choice of the controlled side
- Door axis : 50mm
- 100% configurable: You choose your options
- Resistant: complies with standard NF EN 12209
When closing the door, the lock with its latch bolt, automatically locks the door automatically.
In the event of a power failure, the lock remains locked. It is then impossible to unlock the lock by the outer stand. The inner stand allows, as for it, to unlock the lock.
In the presence of the current, the pulse given by the access control (badge reader, digicode, ...) makes the outer stand active. The inner stand allows unlocking the lock.
Supply voltage from 12V mini to 14 VDC max
- Strike Guidotti
- Power supply on the strike
Files to download
|46000||Strike without contactor for SEPB-I lock|
|SEPB-CG||Optionnal powered by strike|